20080130

[From the ashes]

Once more I stumble on broken dreams
Victim of my own words I realize
There`s more in death than what's in life
Good or bad we`ll all pass away in due time.

Life itself leads to death
AS THE WAY LEADS FROM DEATH TO LIFE...

Here I stand more than suprised
Before the hellhound i won`t bow
Here I stand
Because the hellbound won`t take me down

Because i find myself standing on the Rock of my salvation,
where Love gives birth to resistance,
for deliverance comes to my soul when i set my eyes to Zion.
I waited on the Lord on high; I waited and He heard my cry.

Omegacode Unrelased Song

No comments:

About

My photo
I'm a friendly simple guy, who loves Music, Graphik and Motion arts, history, drinking, explosives among many other things. - You can find more about me and my works in the link lists on my weblog, sorted by kind, or special features. Thank you for passing by! *and for the record, if you don't like what you read or see here, be my guest and get f*cking lost. Cheers, J.