20080130

[Ghost]

right up, among the stars

above us all

that's where I hope to find

Love to save us all

there is where i will finally meet the Truth

the truth about you.



"once more you tried to reach for the sky

like you never did before

then you realise, that everything that actually exists

is a reflection of all that is hidden inside of you.

Don't surround yourself with yourself

be free and peaceful"


I know what i'm fighting for
and peace does not belong to man
Mankind

"what is right ? what is true?

what actually makes us better than flesh and bone?

Love perhaps... that's right...

nobody knows what happens when you die... believe in what you want

that doesn't mean that you're right.

that is a fact of life"


I'll tell you what I see

I see widows and broken homes

I see a man that thinks he's God

and just doesn't seem to care

The man is wolf for the man

Nothing will endure enough here

Nothing will help me get this true

All i wanted is to have for one single moment

a refreshing breeze, a thought of You

True love for myself, getting me out this solitaire (s)hell.

No comments:

About

My photo
I'm a friendly simple guy, who loves Music, Graphik and Motion arts, history, drinking, explosives among many other things. - You can find more about me and my works in the link lists on my weblog, sorted by kind, or special features. Thank you for passing by! *and for the record, if you don't like what you read or see here, be my guest and get f*cking lost. Cheers, J.