20080604

[Knotted Candy Wrap]

In deep peace within...
-
I ain't got much to say no more, babe
Everything that is done comes back right to you
I thought that you said it was all alright
You ment everything was alright
I've got to keep on moving,
even though I don't know what lies ahead
I can't that pretend it's been easy, no
But the sweetest memory of you still lingers in my head
So tried one more to hold onto hope, although this world seems so cold.

I still have that candy wrap with a knot,
Well this is what turns life into a lonely open road, full of sorts
So I'm saying goodbye sweet lady, everything's alright
The only thing I ask of you is
keep on shining bright
So please don't give up on hope, although this world seems so cold.
No matter how far I get, I may lose my own name to this road
But your eyes... well that I won't forget.

^^

No comments:

About

My photo
I'm a friendly simple guy, who loves Music, Graphik and Motion arts, history, drinking, explosives among many other things. - You can find more about me and my works in the link lists on my weblog, sorted by kind, or special features. Thank you for passing by! *and for the record, if you don't like what you read or see here, be my guest and get f*cking lost. Cheers, J.