20090508

[Pure}

Instinct flesh and bones
Dust, Ash, blood and moans
weakness runs through my veins
Never letting me to wake up

I lied... I Lied to myself

thougth I was complete
n ever realised
how much I needed your presence

I know for sure
I just know that I'm not You

And in silence you speak through the indiscribable
As I am, surely pure
purely human
as I was created to be

I want to be as human as I can be
So distinctively you will be
the one and only
divinity

only you alone.

I want to be pure,
purely myself for sure
Each day learning
to love, as you taught
Not bitter anymore, tasting each day
Stay here, please, this is what I pray

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

legal! nao conhecia

hahha abraçøs!

About

My photo
I'm a friendly simple guy, who loves Music, Graphik and Motion arts, history, drinking, explosives among many other things. - You can find more about me and my works in the link lists on my weblog, sorted by kind, or special features. Thank you for passing by! *and for the record, if you don't like what you read or see here, be my guest and get f*cking lost. Cheers, J.