20080716

[broken]

my faith's been broken, and also my knees
I wasted them praying sleepless night, in tears
I don't know how much more i can take
I don't know how to believe in promises no one made

But i still believe in love.
A 3 folded string, bounding us to the sky
Holding onto hope, willing to reach the light
You can't stop me now, you can't kill my soul

Maybe living is the road, may I believe in the Word
to the hell with this world, I won't quit on Christ
Not for this pain I feel, but cause believed in me.

No comments:

About

My photo
I'm a friendly simple guy, who loves Music, Graphik and Motion arts, history, drinking, explosives among many other things. - You can find more about me and my works in the link lists on my weblog, sorted by kind, or special features. Thank you for passing by! *and for the record, if you don't like what you read or see here, be my guest and get f*cking lost. Cheers, J.